Sunday, February 28, 2010

Anyone out there used Nioxin? does it work? I have very mild thinnng hair on my?

hairline near the forehead...and i bought a shampoo and conditioner trial size from trade secrets today..it was only $9.00 on sale and they were 8 oz bottles..Anyone out there used Nioxin? does it work? I have very mild thinnng hair on my?
NIOXIN is a great product; you have to use the shampoo and the solution that tingle. I had a bold spot on the right side of my head; i used it for about 3 month and the spot was gone.


also my friend was having a problem with real thin hair; when you stand in front of her you could see the scalp; well,i talked her into having that treatment and in a year, her hair was sooooooooo much better. i highly recommend this product.Anyone out there used Nioxin? does it work? I have very mild thinnng hair on my?
ok
Nioxin works really well, you just have to use it on a regular basis. Nioxin also has really good styling products, which can get a little pricey, but its definitely worth the extra cash. I have used it, and can feel a difference in the thickness of my hair.
Nioxin is great. I love that they have a complete line of products. You do have to keep using it for best results.
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment