Sunday, February 28, 2010

Help! My hair is thinning. Anyone use Nioxin?

Okay, here goes! I am 41 years old. I have 2 children. My hair has completely changed over the years. Not for the better! It has become extremely fine. It is seems to be thinning out on top. I do see new growth right at the crown, but it is fly away hair, if that makes sense.





Got my hair cut and highlights today which my hairdresser said should help give some more body. She suggested Nioxin. I want to try it but now sure what product/products I need. Any suggestions?Help! My hair is thinning. Anyone use Nioxin?
Nioxin has many different products. I would start out with the shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. See how that goes. They also have vitamins for a little more extreme cases. The only thing about Nioxin is that once you start to use it, you can't stop because your hair will thin again once you stop. I know people that use it and swear by it. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment