Friday, February 26, 2010

Does Nioxin really work?

Recently, my hair has gotten pretty thin practically overnight, and I have normally very thick hair. I am assuming it's from using way too much chemicals, e.g. changing shampoos ever week, washing my hair every day, and dying it again. I really want it to thicken back up again to how it used to be, and just quitting with the chemicals isn't really working fast enough.





I don't really want to switch shampoos and stuff again, because I am sticking with Tresemme, I was just more curious about the Nioxin vitamin supplement, or anything that would help my hair would be good.Does Nioxin really work?
I had a situation similar to this.. for some reason.. for about 3 or 4 months.. my hair was falling out in CHUNKS. I believe it could have been from the dye/stress/hormonal.. way too many culprits.





Anyways, I found that the best thing you can do to promote hair health.. is go to walmart.. and buy BIOTIN 5,000 mg. Anything less will not really make a difference. Biotin is PROVEN to help with hair loss, and to improve hair's managability.

No comments:

Post a Comment