Friday, February 26, 2010

Help with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?

I'm currently using Nioxin System 3 for my thin/thinned hair.. My hair has significantly stopped shedding like crazy but I feel like I need a switch to another brand. I want something that is SLS free and none of those harsh chemicals that is really bad for your hair.





Can anyone recommend me a brand that is SLS/bad chemical free that isn't gonna mess up my shedding problem?Help with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?
Emu shampoo and conditioner. I also have had success with Nutriox.


You are not alone in your hairloss. There is a great support group online at





http://www.heralopecia.comHelp with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?
why not stick with the nioxin, there is all different systems.....maybe its time to swich to another
john frieda root awakening





redken





and those are the two that word the best for me

No comments:

Post a Comment