Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My hair falls a lot in the shower but only from the past month will Nioxin help?

I started using a Indian shampoo and it made my hair fall like crazy in the shower every time I wash my hair. will this shampoo make my hair thick again does it grow new hair. And also does it really help with keeping the scalp clean and give volume? Pls helpMy hair falls a lot in the shower but only from the past month will Nioxin help?
yupMy hair falls a lot in the shower but only from the past month will Nioxin help?
You should never use Indian products because they use cheap labor and its very cheap even if it was expencive, and only half of the hair you lost will grow back. i feel sry for you=[
Yes it will help. you're hair will grow back on it's own. But why were you using an indian shampoo..?

No comments:

Post a Comment