Sunday, February 28, 2010

Does Nioxin Really work?

I have very thin and fine hair. I heard Nioxin is the best product for that, but it is very very expensive. Before I spend that much money on hair products, I would like to know if anyone has used it or knows if it really works or not. I really appreciate the feedback. (:Does Nioxin Really work?
i've been using it for about a month now, and it seriously has changed my hair.. it has more volume and it just looks healthier. definitely invest in it, because it really works. and buy the bigger bottles cause in the long run you'll be spending less money, and it will last longer if you use smaller amounts when washing.Does Nioxin Really work?
Yes it will, but you have to be careful with Nioxin because if your hair is currently chemically treated Nioxin can be a bit drying to your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment