Sunday, February 28, 2010

Is nioxin suitable for 18 yr olds?

hi, i'm an 18 yr old male and my hair's been thinning because of a hair product called ';gatsby';. is nioxin safe for someone my age? thanks.Is nioxin suitable for 18 yr olds?
First of all I'm not a hair stylist. But a stylist recommended I use this when my hair started thinning and I was only 19 y/o. And it worked great! So yes I think its suitable for an 18 y/o.Is nioxin suitable for 18 yr olds?
I used Nioxin throughout my chemotherapy, so if it's safe for someone with a compromised immune system anyone could use it. Basically, it's just a mild shampoo with something in it which smells like peppermint or menthol to make your skin tingle. Unless you're allergic to any of the ingredients it shouldn't hurt you, do a patch test first to be sure (dab it on a bit of sensitive skin, eg. behind your ear, and leave it for 24 hrs to see if there is a reaction).
make sure the nioxin type is good for you. age doesn't matter but the number level matters. ask your hair stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment