Friday, February 26, 2010

Does Nioxin really work?

starting to get thin spots and I am 35 too young to lose my hair?Does Nioxin really work?
Nioxin Shampoo and Conditioner? I thought it was for dry itchy scalp, which I have used it for and it worked awesome. Don't know about Nioxin for Hair Growth?Does Nioxin really work?
No, it doesn't work. It's just expensive. Thinning hair is a sign of a medical condition, unless female baldness runs in your family. Hair loss is not always reversable. The sooner you get diagnosed and treated, the sooner you can figure out what you need to do to stop losing any more hair. Make sure your doctor tests you for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS). It can be diagnosed by a blood test, but your doctor has to specifically test for it to find it. Otherwise, you will go undiagnosed, which is what happened to me. If you have PCOS, your hair will not grow back, so early diagnosis important. If you have a thyroid condition, which is also diagnosed by a blood test, taking medication will regulate your body and your hair will mostly like grow right back. Make an appointment and get this taken care of. Good luck.
Yes it works!!Get some!I been using it for about 5 months now and my hair doesnt fall out anymore........Also it makes your hair thicker.Try it out, its worth a SHOT!!By the way I'm only 29.......Younger then you!!Buy some!
I thought he was impeached. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment