Friday, February 26, 2010

Does Nioxin Shampoo damage hair?

3 years ago my hair started falling out only in a small area at the top of my head. Someone suggested I use Nioxin shampoo. So I have been using it every time I wash my hair. Now I'm hearing that you are only supposed to use it once in a while because it will fry your hair. My hair is now fried when it used to be so silky %26amp; shiny. Does anyone know if you should use it every time you wash your hair or not?Does Nioxin Shampoo damage hair?
this shampoo is actually a treatment shampoo,and it's has a cooling effect which help to clarify the scalp.since it for sum one who have hairloss,it shouldn't be a harsh product instead i find it quite mild but of cos,it's not moisturizing enough since it's not meant to be a nourishing shampoo.User for this product usually use it everyday.To improve ur dry hair,try using a good conditioner or a gd hairmask for ur hair end and remember don't touches ur scalp as too oily,it will lead to hairloss..Hope it help.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment