Friday, February 26, 2010

Saw a question on here about nioxin?

a friend of mine told me nioxin will help my hair grow faster, longer, and thicker. has anyone actually used or uses this product? is it good for damaged hair? good for colored hair?Saw a question on here about nioxin?
Yes yes yes





It defintely makes your hair grow faster and thicker


It is good for damaged hair and help prevent further damage - I have thin blond hair and anytime I quit using it I notice alot more breakage and when I go back to it my hair is so much stronger feeling and has so much more mass


They have a protectives line specifically for color treated hair





I swear by it and love it! I dont have thinning hair just like fuller hair and stronger hair and this stuff is the ticket.Saw a question on here about nioxin?
I bought Nioxin for dry damaged hair. I am cuban and have very thick, curly, long hair. It made my hair feel heavy and it ratted it. But remember, I have very curly and thick hair. It may be different for some one with tamer hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment