Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nioxin hair products?

Has anyone used Nioxin hair products for thinning hair to make it fuller?? Does it work? Where can you buy it and how much? Just wanted to know about the product before using it. Thanks!Nioxin hair products?
i never use itNioxin hair products?
I worked in a salon that sold Nioxin...as i used to be a stylist.


And now that I am not in the industry.. I will give you my honest opinion lol.....





I heard mostly bad reviews...ok ..sorry to Nioxin....but true.


Eventually our chain stopped carrying the line.


Some of my clients even said they had what felt like an allergic reaction.....Nioxin told me that this was a normal response and that it was to stimulate blood flow......





The bottom line...to grow hair you need healthy circulation to your scalp....for me.. I recomend getting scalp massages from a friend or spouse...and try Flax seed vitamins or prenatal vitamins, and avoid using heavy hair creams that close the scalps surface. best of luck!
My parents use it....


it makes hair healthier which makes hair usually fuller.


It works well, a bottle of large shampoo/conditioner on sale is from $20-60.


Go to a fancy salon where a bunch of hair products are sold and ask them for nioxin products


it washes your hair nicely and is very refereshing!

No comments:

Post a Comment