Sunday, February 28, 2010

Who has experience with nioxin (males) ?

Sorry I'm not a guy but I can tell you about Nioxen. It was originally made for Chemo patients for their hair loss. Now anyone can use it for hair loss. It's only found in salons. It used to be the best thing on the market for thinning hair but Grund came out with something better and you have results within 2 wks (I know because I use it). It's called Revive TH. It's a 2 step system (Nioxen has multiple steps), First is a shampoo and then a scalp spray. The only drawback for men would be that it makes your hair grow faster along w/ filling it in. Nioxen is still a good product but you wont see any results for months. I hope I helped at least a little. Grund is also found in salons.Who has experience with nioxin (males) ?
isnt that some sort of blood circulation pill? i've used it, didnt feel any diferentWho has experience with nioxin (males) ?
Great on the rocks with a dash of bitters and a slice of lemon.
what is nioxin?
  • brown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment