Sunday, February 28, 2010

Using Nioxin for regular hair?

I have pretty normal hair, but it grows so slowly, and I really want to grow it out a lot. But as of right now it will take like a year to get it where I want it to grow to..and that's without cutting it, which I can't do haha.





So I was thinking of trying a Nioxin product. Does it promote faster growth/longer hair for people with normal hair (not thinning or receding), or no? And if it does, which product should I use, should I use shampoo AND conditioner, and how often should I use it?





thank you! (:Using Nioxin for regular hair?
Uh, no, Nioxin does nothing of the sort, it's for slowing hair loss, not growing hair back, and not even in receding hair, either.





If you want to buy exorbitantly priced shampoos for no reason, go for it, but those don't do anything you want them to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment