Sunday, February 28, 2010

Which Nioxin system should I use?

It seems I have very little hair now. I'm scared that I will get bald spots. I was recommended to use Nioxin but have no idea which system will be good. My hair is slightly wavy and gets tangled a lot. I'm not sure if it is ';fine'; or whatever. Which system should it be?Which Nioxin system should I use?
Ok....


Nioxin is first divided into 2 categories....the white bottles are for hair that's fine and thinning..and the beige coloured bottles are for thicker hair that is thinning.Next you have the forumla's for non chemically treated hair (bottles with black lids) and then you have the forumlas for chemically treated hair (gold lid). Heres how the systems work:





*System 1 : for fine, non checmically treated hair in the early stages of thinning


*System 2: for fine non chemically treated hair in the more advanced stages of thinning (where you can visibally see the scalp)


*System 3: For fine chemically treated hair in the early stages of thinning


*System 4: For fine chemically treated hair in the more advanced stages of thinning.





*System 5: For thick hair thats thinning and non chemically treated in the early stages of thinning


*System 6: For thick hair thats thinning and non chemically treated in the more advanced stages of thinning


*System 7: For thick, checmically treated hair thats thinning in the early stages


*System 8: For thick, chemically treated hair in the more advanced stages

No comments:

Post a Comment