Sunday, February 28, 2010

Rogaine or Nioxin for women. Which one is better?

I'm 36 years old and I have a problem. I am having too much DHT entering my scalp and now my hair is falling out. My dermetolotgist told me to use Rogaine for Women but I'm not sure if it will strip my hair or not. I'm African American. PLEASE HELP!Rogaine or Nioxin for women. Which one is better?
Rogaine is mainly for male pattern baldness, for certain areas only. Nioxin is for overall scalp conditioning, and it is the first product I have used both shampoo (cleanser) and conditioner (scalp therapy) that makes a difference. I buy it on Ebay, but try it from the store and find what you like. Their are no miracle cures, but Nioxin works well for me, I am caucasion, with very dry frizzy hair. It will not strip your hair, made from all natural ingredients.Rogaine or Nioxin for women. Which one is better?
I would go with what your Dr recommended. Rogaine has been around for many years and the side affects of it are known. With any hair loss treatment there isn't a guarantee it will work. However it is better to try now before it becomes too late. The longer you wait the harder it is to grow back. Good luck I really hope that it works out ok for you. God bless
Rogaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment