Friday, February 26, 2010

Does nioxin work for thining hair?

Nioxin does wonders for thinning hair. I have used it for a very long time. It can be a bit pricey tho. I normally will alternate every other month. You sometimes will see a difference in a few weeks ie: new hair growth around the edges of the face and for head.Does nioxin work for thining hair?
It works a little. You wont see that many results but it will thicken it a bit. My dad uses it and wont use anything else so i guess its pretty good! You might also wanna try rogaine though. I hear it works wellDoes nioxin work for thining hair?
Yes it does work, its a bit pricy but it does work, although it took about 6 months of daily use for me to start seeing a big difference.
It works but you have to be VERY committed to it. Use nothing but all nioxin products. Plus it's pretty expensive. But well worth the results.
  • phone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment