Friday, February 26, 2010

Nioxin hairstyling products?

I currently just use the shampoo and the conditioner. Has anyone used their volumizing styling products? I was thinking of trying the root booster or thickening gel. I know they say you see the best results when you use the whole line (good saying to keep us buying their products) but I wanted to know if anyone had used them %26amp; what they thought about them.Nioxin hairstyling products?
Nioxin is the best product out there. You see I love going curly, like true curls and volume, the style I used to think was impossible unless i spent 4 hrs in hot rollers. Well, Nioxin has the bodifying cream that I adore along with the root lifter, and I also use the thickening spray for volume. But I don't stop there for their fablous results I use the pure shine gel, fast finish, and the glossing color shield. Plus like you i have used their shampoo and conditioner products (i like to vary). But let me tell you it is so much more beneficial to use the entire line!

No comments:

Post a Comment