Friday, February 26, 2010

I cut my hair and i really dont like it but what can i do to grow out my hair? besides nioxin?

Vitamins and try to go a little longer between cutting it. How long ago did you cut it? Short hair tends to style better a week or so after the cut. I cut my hair and i really dont like it but what can i do to grow out my hair? besides nioxin?
You may wanna go to a pro that can shape it up a bit and try to reach a happy medium. But there is really no way to make your hair grow faster, if its long enough you may think of extensions but it all depends on the length its atI cut my hair and i really dont like it but what can i do to grow out my hair? besides nioxin?
Nothing. There isn't a faster way to grow hair, it'll grow on it's own pace.
hairfinity vitamins

No comments:

Post a Comment